(taken from Shoe a Day!)
I’ve seen a lot of “link love” posts recently and I am a little discouraged sometimes by the lists. Not in the content, but more in the fact that it’s harder for newbies to break in to the list. HOWEVER last week, I was finally on one, and I thought it was great someone thought my post was good enough to share. But there are a lot of other posts I thought were fantastic. I just HAD to start my own link love list post (say THAT three times fast) Without further ado, here are my Friday Top 10:
1. Astamundi experiments with my favorite color, YELLOW.
2. Buckle Button Zip proves that fashion isn’t just for the girls with summer style for men.
4. Chic Steals DIYs her own boot covers, a trend I’ve been DYING to try.
5. Fashion in My Eyes explains how buying more than you can afford can lead to a bad date story.
6. Little Miss Makeup shows how to get the perfect dewy summer look.
7. Miss Vinyl Ahoy is fed up with outrageous prices and shows how to DIY Anthropologie jewelry.
8. Shoe a Day (that’s me!) is on a mental vacation in tropical shoe-land. Join her, won’t you?
9. Style Substance & Sutton demonstrates a DIY Tie Dye Proenza Schouler look-alike project.
10. The Thrifty Poet is living in Elizabethtown.
I hope you enjoy them! If you’re interested in being in next week’s Friday Top 10, send your link to firstname.lastname@example.org